With this policy, the Querini Stampalia Foundation intends to inform users who visit the website “www.querinistampalia.org” (hereinafter the Website) of the policy adopted on the subject of personal data protection, underlining its commitment and attention with reference to the protection of privacy of visitors to the site.
Navigation within the Site is free and does not require any registration, with the exception of some areas where you can freely and expressly provide a series of personal data to access certain services (e.g. to proceed with the purchase of a ticket or a visit, subscribe to the newsletter or request information, etc.). When we ask you to provide your personal data to access these additional services, we will always inform you pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (the Regulation) on what are the purposes and methods of use of the data, as well as on your right to request the deletion of data or the updating of the same at any time.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the Regulation, we provide you with the following information.
1. THE OWNER AND THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The personal data controller is the Querini Stampalia Foundation with headquarters in Castello 5252, 30122 Venice.
For exclusively organizational and functional needs, we have appointed some service providers functional to the management of the Site as external managers of the processing of users’ personal data for purposes strictly connected and correlated to the provision of services provided by the Site, including the sale of products. A complete list of the external managers appointed by the Querini Stampalia Foundation can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
3. OPTIONAL PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data is generally optional. Only in certain cases, failure to provide data may make it impossible to access specific services and obtain what may be requested (e.g. registration – and the provision of personal data, e-mail address, telephone number – it is necessary to proceed with the online purchase); failure to provide such data may therefore prevent Fondazione Querini Stampalia from allowing access to the services of the Site or from responding to user requests.
The data required from time to time are indicated in the data collection forms on the Site – e.g. indicating them with an (*) – and the consequences of not providing them are reported in the specific information on the data collection pages.
The data is collected and processed for purposes strictly connected to the use of the Site, its services and the online purchase of products. The purposes of using the data are indicated in detail in the specific information provided by the Site in all cases of data collection. We therefore ask that you read the information which from time to time illustrate the characteristics of the treatments that will be carried out (e.g. for registering for the newsletter service, for purchasing tickets online, etc.). The processing of your data will take place in full compliance with the privacy legislation.
5. METHODS, DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING AND SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This information is provided only for the site www.querinistampalia.org and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. Fondazione Querini Stampalia cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided by users to external subjects or to any websites linked to this Site.
7. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the services provided by the Site are carried out (i) at the headquarters of the Querini Stampalia Foundation indicated in point 1 above and are carried out by personnel expressly authorized to process them, (ii) as well as by the companies that provide services functional to the management of the Site , appointed as external data processors. A complete list of the external managers appointed by the Querini Stampalia Foundation can be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
8. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
By means of a communication to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, you may at any time exercise – the rights referred to in articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation Articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation recognize specific rights including:
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed;
– obtain access to your personal data and to the information indicated in art. 15 of the Regulation;
– obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without unjustified delay or the integration of incomplete personal data;
– obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you without unjustified delay;
– obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you;
– be informed of any rectifications or cancellations or limitations on processing carried out in relation to your personal data;
– receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
– object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data.
You can also, depending on the case, always:
– oppose the processing of your data carried out, in particular, for marketing purposes or analysis of your purchasing habits or preferences,
– withdraw your consent.
9. WHO YOU CAN CONTACT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you believe that the processing that concerns you violates the provisions of the Regulation, you can always lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), or, if different, with the Guarantor Authority of the country where you reside, work, or finally where you believe the violation occurred.